Pursuant to the OHSA, workplace harassment consists of the following features:
- Vexatious comment or conduct, usually not a threat;
- A specific employee as a receiver or a group of employees as receivers;
- A pattern of comments or conducts over a period of time; and
- The receiver perceives the comments or conducts unwelcome.
In addition, workplace harassment includes:
- Workplace sexual harassment; and
- Psychological harassment.
Please contact us for a free consultation and determine if you are a subject of workplace harassment.