If you are a skilled worker, you may be eligible for permanent residence under one of the following programs through Express Entry:
1. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
2. Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)
3. Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
For people who are LGBTQ and want to get Canadian permanent residence, Express Entry is the easiest and quickest pathway to Canada if they are skilled workers or trades.
What is Express Entry?
Express Entry manages all skilled worker candidates from the world and determines their eligibility. If you apply for permanent residency under one of the programs, you must first create an Express Entry profile.
If you are eligible for both Express Entry and one of the above programs, your profile will be placed in a pool, and you will receive a score based on your qualifications. Periodically, the system draws the top candidates and sends them an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency.
Provinces and territories also select candidates in the pool for Provincial Nominee Programs. Note that eligible candidates must first meet the requirements of one of the above three programs.
If you need help with your Express Entry eligibility requirements, please contact us. We help LGBTQ get Canadian permanent residence.
How does Express Entry work?
You need to provide the required information to create your Express Entry profile that includes, but is not limited to, age, education, work experience, language (English/French) skill, Canadian family member information, etc.
In order to receive an ITA, your score must be higher than the minimum point set for each draw. If your score is low, you may improve it by:
1. Getting a better language (English/French) exam result,
2. Increasing the amount of your work experience and/or education,
3. Receiving an arranged employment, or
4. Receiving a provincial nomination.
You may apply for permanent residence within 90 days from receipt of an ITA. There are additional eligibility and admissibility requirements for your permanent resident application.
If you decline the ITA or miss the 90 days deadline, your Express Entry profile will be removed from the pool. You may re-enter the pool by creating another profile provided you are eligible.
What we can do to help LGBTQ get Canadian permanent residence
To successfully apply for permanent residency under Express Entry, you shall ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements and thoroughly address any potential inadmissibility issues.
We personalize our services for you based on the information and circumstances of your application, which may include any of the followings:
1. Help you determine whether you are eligible for Express Entry and permanent resident application,
2. If you are not eligible at the time you retain us, we will provide you with advice as to how to meet the eligibility requirements,
3. Help you identify potential inadmissibility issues and address them properly,
4. Help you gather the supporting documents required for your application. If the supporting documents are not available, we will provide you with advice as to how to preserve them,
5. Provide other advice and instructions as needed, and
6. Complete, prepare, organize, and submit your application on your behalf.
Book an appointment for an initial assessment today or contact us directly.