LegalRoots' Paralegal is a Commissioner of Taking Affidavits, which means we can administer affidavits, oaths, and statutory declarations.
Some common examples you will need to swear an affidavit, oath, or statutory declaration include:
1. Affidavit of Service,
2. Notice of Motion with Supporting Affidavit,
3. Affidavit of Enforcement Request (for judgment/order enforcement),
4. Statutory Declarations for various purposes,
5. Letter of Invitation for Canadian immigration purposes,
6. Affidavit to transfer ownership of vehicles,
7. Affidavit of insurance claims, and
8. Any other affidavits/declarations you wish to make.
If you find this is not the best service package for you, contact us or visit "Our Services" and get your personalized services.