The Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB) hears matters in relation to residential rentals in Ontario. Like a court, the LTB holds hearings and follows rigorous rules.
Often, the LTB has to intervene when the landlord and tenant are unable to settle. Some of the common disputes that MUST be brought to the LTB include:
1. The landlord wants to evict a tenant who refused to move out,
2. The landlord wants to increase the rent beyond the guideline,
3. The tenant wants to terminate the lease agreement early (no notice is required), and
4. Either the landlord or tenant wants to protect their rights.
This service package is designed to represent you for the entire LTB proceeding. You may benefit from this package if
1. You lack the knowledge of the law,
2. You are unsure about how to argue your case,
3. You are unavailable to participate in a legal proceeding,
4. You do not want to take the stress,
5. You are uncomfortable with public speaking, or
6. You have a language barrier.
If you find this is not the best service package for you, contact us or visit "Our Services" and get your personalized services.