As of January 1, 2020, the maximum amount of claim will be increased to $35,000. Small Claims Court procedures are simplified and shortened, with low filing fees.
Some of the common disputes that may be brought to the Small Claims Court include:
1. contractual disputes,
2. unpaid receivables,
3. employment issues,
4. personal injuries (conditions may apply), and
5. neighbour disputes.
This service package is designed to represent you for either the entire Small Claims Court proceeding or any specific stage of a proceeding. You may benefit from this package if
1. You lack the knowledge of the law,
2. You are unsure about how to argue your case,
3. You are unavailable to participate in a legal proceeding,
4. You do not want to take the stress,
5. You are uncomfortable with public speaking, or
6. You have a language barrier.