If you have an innovative business idea and wish to establish a company in Canada, you may apply for permanent residency under the start-up visa class.
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the requirements below:
1. You must have a qualifying business.
2. You must have proficient language (English/French) skills.
3. Your minimum investment and personal net worth must meet the requirements.
4. You must have enough money to support yourself and your family members while living in Canada.
5. You must have received investments or support from at least one of the designated venture capital funds, angel investor groups, and business incubators.
6. Your business is expected to create jobs for Canadians and can compete on a global scale.
Up to 5 business partners including yourself may apply together under the same business. Each of the partners shall meet the eligibility requirements. If one partner is found ineligible, the whole application will be rejected.
Being physically in Canada to establish your business is not an eligibility requirement. However, you shall provide ongoing and active management in Canada when you have become a permanent resident.
WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU
To successfully apply for permanent residency, you shall ensure that you meet all of the requirements for the Start-Up Visa program and thoroughly address any potential inadmissibility issues. We personalize our services for you based on the information and circumstances pertaining to your application, which may include any of the followings:
1. Help you determine whether you are eligible for the start-up visa program,
2. If you are not eligible at the time you retain us, we will provide you with advice as to how to meet the eligibility requirements,
3. Help you identify potential inadmissibility issues and address them properly,
4. Help you gather the supporting documents required for your application. If the supporting documents are not available, we will provide you with advice as to how to preserve them,
5. Provide other advice and instructions as needed, and
6. Complete, prepare, organize, and submit your application on your behalf.
Book an appointment for an initial assessment today.