If you are a foreign national who is a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for a super visa if you wish to visit your children or grandchildren for 6 months or longer. A super visa offers you a family reunification alternative to family sponsorship. A super visa allows you to remain in Canada for a maximum of 2 years at a time, with multiple entries possible.
You must apply for a super visa before you come to Canada. You cannot apply while in Canada.
To be eligible for a super visa, you must show that your children/grandchildren in Canada have the financial means to support themselves and you. There are also country-specified requirements depending on where you submit your application.
WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU
We personalize our services for you based on the information and circumstances pertaining to your application, which may include any of the followings:
1. Help you determine whether you are eligible for a super visa,
2. If you are not eligible at the time you retain us, we will provide you with advice as to how to meet the eligibility requirements,
3. Help you identify potential inadmissibility issues and address them properly,
4. Help you gather the supporting documents required for your application. If the supporting documents are not available, we will provide you with advice as to how to preserve them,
5. Provide other advice and instructions as needed, and
6. Complete, prepare, organize, and submit your application on your behalf.
Book an appointment for an initial assessment today.